Public Works FAQs

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • Is the water in Euless tested?

  • How do I request emergency services?

  • Where does Euless water come from?

  • How do you find out if water and sewer service is available to a property?

  • How do I report a wastewater backup or a water leak after normal working hours?

  • How do I report a street light that is not working or burned out?

  • Who do I call for repairs on freeways and state highways such as S.H. 10, FM 157, S.H. 360, and S.H. 183?

  • How do I report traffic signal light malfunctions or to request a traffic signal light?

  • How do I report a pothole or a damaged street sign?

  • How do I locate Utility Lines and Traffic Signal Control Lines within the City?