Do I qualify for medical treatment?
If you require immediate medical treatment, the 9-1-1 dispatcher will arrange emergency medical treatment or transportation, by ambulance to the nearest receiving hospital. All costs for transportation and medical treatment are the responsibility of the victim.
You may be eligible for reimbursement of costs, by applying for Crime Victim's Compensation. All medical examinations of sexual assault victims will be provided at no cost. (Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 56.06)
Local Hospital Numbers
- All Emergencies - Dial 911
- Harris Methodist Hospital HEB - 817-685-4000
- John Peter Smith Hospital - 817-921-3431
- Baylor Grapevine Hospital - 817-481-1588
- North Hills Hospital - 817-255-1000
- Cook's Children's Medical Center - 817-885-4000
- Cook's Children's Urgent Care - 817-605-2500