The Senior Center at the Euless Family Life Center is a 22,000 square foot facility with a variety of educational and social activities for those young at heart and mind. Ages 60 and older are welcome to join in the festivities with fun activities and special events.
The state-of-the-art facility includes a library, media room, computer room, classrooms, game rooms, a medical room and a catering kitchen with adjacent dining areas. The building also features a covered drive-through drop off area for disabled residents and inclement weather.The City of Euless considers its senior population a true asset to the entire community. The Senior Center provides excellent resources to help seniors live an active life by focusing on programs that promote fitness, nutrition and psychological well-being.
Check out the Seniors section of the Playbook for a list and descriptions of activities, classes, special events, trips and more.
- Area Agency on Aging: 817-258-8081
- NETS - Transportation: 817-336-8714
- Meals on Wheels: 817-336-0912
- Section 8 Housing Program: 817-531-7640
- Community Powered Revitalization (CPR): 817-685-1821
For free and confidential community information and referral services, call 2-1-1, a public/private partnership of United Way Tarrant County and the Texas Health and Human Services Commission.
Available information includes:
- Aging Resources
- Caregiver Issues
- Financial Assistance
- Food and Clothing
- Health Services
- In-Home Services
- Support Groups
Did You Know?
- Need something notarized? Seniors may drop by the Senior Center and get their personal items notarized during business hours.
- Memberships at the Recreation Center are available for seniors at a special rate. You receive access to the walking/jogging track, fitness center and gymnasium.
- Transportation services are available for those in need of assistance.
- Residents of Tarrant County with special needs or permanent disabilities now have the ability to make their situations known to emergency responders via the SNAP program.