- No horse playing.
- No food or drink in or around edge of pool.
- No public displays of affection.
- No profanity.
- No gum, glass containers, tobacco or alcohol.
- No snorkels, swim fins, water squirting devices, balls or Frisbees.
- No pets (excluding service animals, which are permitted outside of the pool).
- No scuba masks (your nose and mouth may not be covered).
- No blue jeans, shorts, shirts or undergarments accepted as substitutes for swimwear. Appropriate swimwear is required.
- Non-swimmers must remain within arm length of their guardian.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by guardian 16 years or older.
- Swimmers must stay off ropes and lanes.
- Single groups cannot monopolize a particular area of the pool, thereby limiting the use of it by others.
- Coast Guard approved floatation devices only.
- No outside instructors such as lessons, classes or private lessons.
- No children over the age of 5 in the opposite sex restrooms.
- All patrons must adhere to the rules enforced by the Lifeguards.
- No grilling is allowed inside aquatic areas.
- No sharp objects such as knives, etc. are allowed inside aquatic facilities.
Slide and Lily Pad Rules
- Swimmers must be at least 48 inches tall to go down the big slides or on the Lilly Pads.
- No minimum height restriction at the Aquatic Park play structure.
- Swimmer must be able to exit the slide and Lilly Pad area unassisted; guardians may not catch them.
- Only one person on the slides or Lilly Pad at a time, swimmers may not go down together.
- Guests may not play in the catch pool in front of slides.
- Guests must go with the flow of water and not against the current in the Lazy River.
- No stopping in the Lazy River or holding onto the wall.
- Must use stairs as the entrance and exit; entry is not permitted at the sides.
- One person per tube.
- No making chains or stacking tubes.
- Tubes may be in the Lazy River only; tubes are not allowed in the other pool areas.
To Prevent the Spread of Water Borne Illness
- Do not swim if you have experienced a stomach illness within the last two weeks involving diarrhea and/or vomiting. Stop swimming immediately if you begin to feel sick.
- Do not change on deck; all persons must change in locker rooms.
- Diapers must be changed in locker rooms only.
- Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- It is recommended to shower thoroughly with soap and water before swimming.
Admission May Be Denied When
- It is apparent that an individual is unable to care for himself/herself.
- An individual appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- There is evidence of a contagious disease, open sores or wounds.
- In the opinion of the Manager, a person’s admittance would be detrimental to the health and safety of the general public or operation of the pools.
Adherence to Pool Rules
All guests must adhere to the policies, listed and implied. Patrons who require clarification of a rule should speak with a Pool Manager. Patrons who refuse to follow these policies may be asked to leave and may be suspended depending on the severity of the incident.
All guests are using facility at their own risk. The City of Euless is not responsible for items brought in which are broken or misplaced.