Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Fri, Sat: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The mission of the Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library is to provide materials to meet the informational, educational and recreational needs of the community. The Library obtains and makes accessible reliable information that fosters lifetime learning, as well as popular materials for the enjoyment of our patrons.
- Are you looking to browse the library catalog or renew checked out items?
- Care to suggest an item for the Library to purchase?
- Check out the latest Library Newsletter, for current Library events.
- Interlibrary loan services allow you to borrow materials from other libraries. If you know that we do not have the items you're looking for, fill out an ILL form online. Cost is $2 an item for non-Euless residents.
- Online Services are available for patrons, including subscription databases which provide authoritative full-text articles, electronic books and magazines, and audiobooks.
- Looking to volunteer your time? Fill out and return a Library Volunteer Application for ages 18 and up.
- Need volunteer hours for school or are you a student looking to volunteer your time? Fill out and bring in a Teen Volunteer Application for grades 7-12.