The Adopted Annual Budget serves as the foundation for the City of Euless to provide quality services to citizens, customers and community partners. This budget reflects the positive financial condition of the City and meets
the City's mission to:
Provide our citizens the most efficient services possible to protect and enhance the quality of life through planning and visionary leadership.
The City accomplishes this mission through the utilization of sound fiscal policy directives, a conservative approach in revenue and expenditure forecasting and a continued effort to develop and enhance revenue sources.
Several factors continue to ensure the strength of the City’s budget, including:
- Strategic planning for realization of long-term as well as short-term goals
- Fiscal management to monitor revenues, expenditures and economic conditions to identify and address risks
- The quarter cent (¼¢) sales tax for crime control and prevention purposes which funds several public safety positions
- The half cent (½¢) sales tax which provides funding for economic development, library and park projects
- Net growth in residential and commercial property valuations over the past decade
- Conservative sales tax revenue budgeting practices
To keep citizens informed, public notices are posted throughout the budgeting process.
Adopted Annual Budget Documents
- FY 2018-19 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2017-18 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2016-17 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2015-16 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2014-15 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2014-15 Annual Operating Budget Replacement Pages
- FY 2013-14 Budget Cover Page and City Record Vote on Adopted Budget
- FY 2013-14 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2012-13 Annual Operating Budget
- FY 2011-12 Annual Operating Budget